Monday, November 12, 2007

Did You Know Getting Paid to Blog is So Easy a Child Can Do It?

Did you know getting paid to blog is so easy a child can do it?

My daughter has a blog that she has not written in for some time. She just got motivated this weekend to start revising it. It is a cute blog about life in general from a kid's perspective. She may write some things about what is going on in her world, or things related to upcoming holidays and more often, she posts her school assignments.

We have been telling her how easy it is to make money blogging. Mostly she just laughs at me. Recently, I accepted an opportunity for 200 words telling a story about "my dog". It paid $8.50. I told my daughter that if she wrote it and posted it on my blog then I would give her the money. She hesitated at first, thinking 200 words would be too much. By the time she finished the story , it was almost 300 words!

She has decided that she can hopefully get her blog updated and one day be accepting job opportunities to post ads on her blog and make some money for herself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter did an excellent job writing that. That's the kind of commercial that's effective.

silken said...

thanks! she was thrilled and has been working to update her own blog in hopes of being able to get some more ads! :)