Thursday, April 9, 2009

Did You Know About Our Night at the Celtics Game?

Did you know about our night at the Celtics game?

In trying to wrap up our adventure in Boston (nearly a month ago!) I will tell you about the "big event"! All my son cared about was getting to go to a Celtics game. He didn't care what else we did. So I splurged. I bought four tickets to a weeknight game-their only home game while we were in town. I had a chance at some better seats, but by the time I was ready to buy, all that was left were "nosebleed" seats. Although they were pretty pricey, we wanted to do this.




Even though they were high up, they were center court and we had a good view.



I bought them online through a ticket broker. It was hard to get tickets. It seems like Celtics tickets sell out fast. And I was surprised that it really was a well attended game, even though it was a week night.

We were really excited just to be in the "Garden".




Seeing the banners and the Celtic pride was lots of fun.



My son was disappointed that the Celtics had a couple of hurt players including Ray Allen. Also, their opponents, the Heat, played minus Dwayne Wade. Even so, it was a fun game. It was exciting that it even went into over time!! And how much fun that the home team came out on top in the end!


No comments: